Works with VP and management to develop project requirements and achieve corporate goals within schedule and budget limitations. Interacts with production, engineering, vendors, subcontractors, contractors and the customer. Handles medium and some large programs. Ability to obtain Secret Clearance required. Travel may be required up to 25% of the time.
- Develops and recommends product and system designs, changes, and/or modifications.
- Develops and maintains a master project schedule using MS Project.
- Approves expenditures, generates purchase requests, places and expedites orders.
- Evaluates project status throughout the duration of the project and recommends changes as necessary.
- Enforces adherence to project requirements and ensures completion of project tasks.
- Reviews, revises, redlines, and approves technical documentation including manuals, processes, procedures, packing lists, engineering drawings, engineering designs, etc. for accuracy.
- Reviews and implements corrective actions as well as changes to the project specifications, schedule, and/or plan.
- Confirms system, product, and/or part capabilities and/or performance when necessary.
- Performs administrative paperwork required for P.O., cost reimbursements, status reports, travel, etc.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes project information and data into weekly project status reports and/or presentations, and conducts meetings to discuss as needed.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes design information and design data for design packages and product reports.
- Develops and coordinates field activities.
- Grows and maximizes existing contracts and searches for new opportunities.
- Prepares WBS and cost proposals for mid-size proposals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Problem Solving and Discretion/Latitude
- Assignments are in task and objective oriented terms.
- Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Ensures that projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Functions as an advisor regarding tasks, projects and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent combination of experience and education; master’s degree preferred.
- Five or more years of Program Management experience leading multidisciplinary design teams.
- Military service or experience
- Excellent communications and organizational skills. Knowledge of MS Project strongly preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills for reviewing costs and preparing budget reports required.
- Experience with EVMS concepts and principles highly desired; PMP certification strongly preferred.
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance at Secret Level is required.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $90,538 – $120,240 (Based on experience)
Benefits: 401(k) & 401(k) Matching, Health Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action
- VEVRAA/Sec. 503 Federal Contractor
- Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Women/Minorities
Inter-Coastal Electronics, LLC shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.