Manages and develops project requirements and achieves corporate goals within schedule and budget objectives. Interacts with production, engineering, suppliers, subcontractors, contractors and the customer. Handles smaller, less complex programs. Ability to obtain Secret Clearance required. Travel is required up to 25% of the time.
- Develops and maintains a master project schedule using MS Project and other resources to ensure project deliverables meet contract schedule requirements.
- Monitors and tracks spending against approved budget to ensure profit objectives are attained.
- Approves expenditures, generates purchase requests, places and expedites orders.
- Evaluates project status throughout the duration of the project and makes changes as necessary.
- Enforces adherence to project requirements and ensures completion of project tasks.
- Reviews, revises, redlines, and approves technical documentation including manuals, processes, procedures, packing lists, engineering drawings, engineering designs, etc. for accuracy.
- Reviews and implements corrective actions as well as changes to the project specifications, schedule, and/or plan.
- Confirms system, product, and/or part capabilities and/or performance when necessary.
- Performs administrative paperwork for P.O., cost reimbursements, status reports, travel, etc.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes project information and data into weekly project status reports and/or presentations.
- Looks for and recommends growth opportunities with existing contracts.
- Assists with preparation of cost proposals as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Problem Solving and Discretion/Latitude
- Assignments are in task-oriented terms.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall quality and efficiency.
- Ensures that projects are completed on schedule and on budget, meeting all contract schedule requirements and ensuring profit objectives are met/exceeded.
- Monitors daily operations of assigned programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering or equivalent combination of experience and education; master’s degree preferred.
- Three or more years of Program Management experience leading multidisciplinary project teams.
- Military service or experience a plus.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills. Knowledge of MS Project preferred.
- Must possess keen analytical skills for reviewing costs and preparing budget reports.
- Experience with EVMS concepts and principles highly desired; PMP certification preferred.
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance at Secret Level is required.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $86,123 – $118,419 (Based on experience)
Benefits: 401(k) & 401(k) Matching, Health Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action
- VEVRAA/Sec. 503 Federal Contractor
- Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Women/Minorities
Inter-Coastal Electronics, LLC shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.