Mission Specific Training
The MILO Range Mission Specific Training System offers the most advanced feature set available for interactive judgment training for school officials, mental health professionals, and in-custody corrections officers. No other system can deliver a more realistic, adaptable training environment to your mission.
In addition to ready-to-train scenarios, an extensive library of interactive exercises is included ranging from simple diagnostic drills to advanced judgment and decision-making applications. Optional MILO Course Designer software empowers instructors to create new, fully interactive video scenarios allowing them to apply their policies and procedures in a familiar environment.
All from a company with 25 years of simulation experience and backed by our 24/7 technical support, the MILO Mission Specific Training System makes it easy to create a safe, reliable and effective training program.
School Safety Response Training
Examples of school situations include:
• Irate parent on school grounds
• Active shooter (student/adult)
• Multiple active threats
• Hostage situation
• Student on student/admin assault
Mental Health Response Training
Examples of mental health situations include:
• Welfare check – meds, etc.
• Autism spectrum
• Homeless encampment
• Disturbance in a public place
• Suicidal subject
Examples of corrections/in-custody situations include:
• In-cell suicide attempt
• Yard/cell/chow hall disruption
• Hostage situation
• Prisoner mental health response
• Transportation safety
• Therapy session disruption
The more realistic the training the more effective the results. That’s why MILO Range supports a host of system features that you can use to simulate virtually any scenario.
Available on the following fully portable platforms: MILO Range Classic, Advanced, and MSATS systems.
• Complete system in one case
• Instructor–controlled multi-branching response options
• Intuitive Windows-based Instructor Interface
• Safe, simulated laser-based force options
• Marksmanship and interactive graphics-based firearms drills
• Full training records & reporting module