THE FAAC INCORPORATED CUSTOMER FOR LIFE
Our approach is based on our respect for the markets and professionals we serve, to which we bring integrity, advocacy, and dedication.
Our company resources are experts who build solutions and provide education and mentorship.
Our support is an accessible relationship that is active and continuous.
Our hardware is durable today and expandable tomorrow.
Too often, after a company wins your business and installs your product, their personnel seem to disappear and you find yourself all alone to face the task of mastering a new technology, integrating it into your existing program, and learning by trial and error.
With FAAC you are not simply buying a piece of technology. You are gaining a powerful training instrument and a rare opportunity to join a customer network with a support system at your fingertips. We respect this community and we work hard to nurture and foster vibrant customer continuing education programs.
- Customer-first attitude prevalent throughout the company
- Initiatives are vetted for value to FAAC’s customer community
- New products and services have street value for existing customers
- 30+ years of service in the simulation arena – permanence you can count on
- A healthy list of simulation industry firsts
- The only company with complete in-house teams of engineering, software development, vehicle dynamics, quality control, point-of-contact management, service, and hardware development. All of our staff resides in-house.
- Stability because FAAC supports you and your training efforts, even when your instructors return to their field duties
- Security in that FAAC is thinking of the customer
- Product development team for leading innovations and services
- No need to worry about the availability of 3rd-party vendors
- Creation of a mentorship program with industry experts in simulation instruction
- Hosting an annual user conference where customers / instructors share the latest ideas and tactics
- Acting as a consultant through the sales process to guarantee you the best solution
- Listening to an agency’s unique issues and providing specific proposals
- Being there for you, when you need us, after the sale
- Your simulation training requirements are met completely by FAAC’s in-house team of developers and managers
- Control over your own program. As your needs change, your new solutions remain under our roof.
At FAAC, delivery of your system is not the ending – it is the beginning