Field Engineering | Customer Training | Operations & Maintenance | Logistics Support | Technical Publications
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Form
Customers may download and complete the RMA FORM for return shipping here. Check your downloads folder.
The RMA Form and Authorization Number are required for any shipment returned to ICE regardless of warranty status. Shipping or freight charges are the customers responsibility for all Material Returns to ICE and back to the customer. If the item is under warranty, ICE will return via ground shipping free of charge. Product under warranty may be repaired or replaced with an equivalent new, used, or refurbished product. Repairs will be completed in accordance with the applicable contract requirements.
- Email ICE Production Control for an RMA Number at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-981-6898
- Complete the RMA Form including RMA Number and print. RMA Number on form is required.
- Package Return Materials for shipping with the completed/printed RMA Form.
- Include problem report and details on form if available.
- Ship Return Materials to: Inter-Coastal Electronics (ICE), 5750 E. McKellips Rd, Bldg 100, Mesa, AZ 85215-2740, USA
Field Service Forms & Procedures
The following forms and procedures are made available for ICE Technicians to download and and use while in the field:
Fielded Worldwide and Growing
Field Engineering Services
ICE employs full-time Field Engineering Service Representatives at the National Training Center (NTC) Fort Irwin, Joint Readiness Training Center (JRTC) Fort Polk, Fort Hood, U.A.E., Taiwan, and the United Kingdom.
Fort Hood personnel have supported TESS training on the Apache Longbow since 1998, and currently support TESS training for U.S. Army and International customers.
- Program Management
- Site Survey/Preparation
- System Installation & Checkout
- System Integration & Test Support
- System Acceptance Test (SAT) Events
- Government Acceptance Test (GAT) Events
- Operation & Maintenance Support
- Contract Engineering & Technical Support
- Sustained Engineering Services
- Field Modifications & Updates
Specializing in the design and integration of the Tactical Engagement Simulation System (TESS), training solutions are customer focused with full analysis of current service operations. Training activities are performed in operational environments and meet military standard requirements.
- Courseware & Class Instruction
- Mission Planning
- New Equipment Training (NET)
- Hands-on Installation, Operation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- AAR Production & Presentation
- Warehousing Operations
- Inventory & Asset Management
- Equipment & System Relocation
- Export/ITAR Compliance
- ISO/AS9100 Compliant Quality Management System
Operations & Maintenance Support
- Engineering Analysis & Design
- Assembly, Integration, Installation & Test
- Telemetry Network Communications
- Battlefield Effects
- Depot Level Maintenance, Repair & Refurbishment
- Depot Operations & Documentation
- Technology Insertion & Upgrades
- Service Life Extension
Test & Evaluation
ICE has supported Limited User Tests (LUT) and Follow-On Test & Evaluation (FOT&E) events since 1986. Most recently, ICE supported the AH-64E FOT&E II conducted at Fort Hood and Dyess/Eglin Air Force Bases (AFB) from March through May 2019.
Contract documentation is in accordance with Industry and Military Standards and may consist of, but not limited to:
- Contract related reports
- Information Assurance package and report
- IUID validation and verification report
- Logistics support data and reliability & maintainability documentation
- Maintenance, operation, and operator user documents for equipment and software
- Product and commercial drawings, COTS documents and associated lists
- Requirements Traceability Verification Matrix
- Safety and health hazard reports
- Site survey and report
- Software requirements and description documents
- Test plans, procedures & reports
- Training material