Realtime Technologies’ RDS-Modular Driving Simulator is a turn-key driving simulation platform that can be applied to research, training, or automotive product development programs.
The quality of visual graphics directly affects a user’s ability to become immersed in the virtual environment. Our simulator supports visual effects such as fog, rain, dynamic shadows, headlights, deformable terrain, ambient lighting models, and pre-rendered light maps.
Realtime Technologies’ audio subsystem supports spatialized audio presentation. The ambient vehicle noises include engine, transmission, wind and tire noise. In addition, sounds can be localized to a specific location or object.
• Aluminum open structure
• High-fidelity steering subsystem
• Real brake and accelerator pedals
• Cab input/output signals from turn signals, to steering wheel buttons
• Fully customizable virtual dashboard
• Fully customizable center stack touchscreen
• Three HD high-lumens projectors for 180° FOV
• Three small independent LCD displays for rear- view mirrors mounted to frame
• Host and visual channels to match visual system
• 5.1 surround sound audio system
• A-pillar design
• Five HD projectors up to 270° FOV
• Passenger seat
• Curved screen upgrade
• Tablet RSCP (Remote Simulation Control Panel)
Learn more about our RDS-Modular Driving Simulator
The RDS-Modular provides a
real-life driving experience similar to the full-cab setup, but it also provides more flexibility when making modifications to the hardware. The hardware can be rolled in and out of the space.