FAAC is dedicated to the highest fidelity in modeling and simulation technology, providing real experience for your drivers/operators in life-like virtual environments. Understanding your training objectives and budget, FAAC works with you to develop your optimal training solution.
The concept of Interactive Learning involves immersing students in virtual worlds by means of role-playing and community interactive situations. The cooperative, critical-thinking, and problem-solving practices encouraged in simulations make simulators a key form of learning. Training in a realistic virtual environment improves operational preparedness without the dangers, costs and time associated with traditional training.
Continuum of Training is now availble on NPPGov. For more Contract Details:
• Log into nppgov.com
• Forms, legal documentation, price lists and other information can be found on the FAAC vendor page
• Sign the Intergovernmental Agreement
(IGA) and keep for your records
• Provide your NPPGov member number on the purchase order
2View Crew Training and FAAC driver training simulators are developed with realistic environments to provide real experience. Develop your scenarios to match your training goals for consistent and objective training.
• Multi-vehicle database
• Network simulations for multi-station interactive training
• Exclusive jump back, replay, and re-drive student scenarios
• Virtual Indicator Trainee Assessment & Learning tool (VITAL)
• Full-spectrum environmental effects (night, day, weather)
Rescue Sim is an incident management simulator that prepares safety and security professionals for incidents by letting them train in a realistic virtual environment, without the dangers, costs and time associated with traditional training.
• Realistic exercise locations
• Unlimited incident scenarios
• Interactive role playing functionality
• Scalable training setups
• Large scale theater environment
Pump Ops Simulator is intended to supplement pump training on a real fire apparatus. It allows reinforcement of hands-on pump operations training for new and existing pump operators in a controlled, cost efficient and fail-safe manner. The PumpOps panel provides real hands-on training while reducing the environmental impact and allowing you to conduct training even when water usage restrictions and bans are enforced.
• Modular unit built into a free-standing cabinet
• Mixture of authentic components and LCD displays
• Multiple pump, nozzle and hose configurations recorded messages
• The “inner” workings of the panel are simulated through software
MILO Response provides advanced learning in a familiar and safe environment, enabling the student to bridge the gap between classroom learning and real-life experience. Through instructor control students can move seamlessly through the scenario, building up confidence and increasing their knowledge base.
• MILO Response interactive training software
• HD quality library of branching training scenarios
• Trainee Action Capture (TAC)
• Low light / flashlight training
• Installation, training and 12 Month Warranty
or call us at 734-761-5836
Did you know that simulation training can help students achieve 90% learning retention? Help your training program by getting on the right track with simulation training.
Go Beyond The Simulator And Learn How To Train. FAAC’s Instructor Development courses go beyond the simulator, and teach instructors how to use the simulator as a training tool.