Custom EMS Cab Simulator
A variety of visual display options (with varying horizontal fields of view) and real mirrors—depending on the customer’s training requirements. Optional real mirrors provide additional training opportunities. Using the rearward visuals as projected by the rear displays and observed in rear view mirrors, allows the student to parallax as required in real life. With parallax, the driver can lean forward/back in the seat to change the visual perspective. Enhances training for proper backing exercises, lane clearing, and blind spots.
- A fully enclosed emulated ambulance cab/driving station. This driver training simulator closely replicates the driving environment the students will interact with in real life.
- emulated ambulance dash and seating configuration
- an emergency radio
- a siren/lights console
- True Feel Steering providing a more realistic “feel” for force feedback, camber recovery, tire scrub, curb strikes and road vibration.
- Proper braking controls
- Doppler effect surround sound to enhance acceleration, deceleration and cornering. Other sounds include engine sped, road noise, tire skidding, brake application, and collisions with vehicles, signs, trees, buildings.
- MDT Software
- Scripted Scenario lessons designed to teach a variety of driving/judgment skills. The capability to pause a scenario. Instructors can elect 1 of 3 re-drive options: have the student continue to drive from the point of the pause OR jump back to a previous point in the exercise OR completely re-drive the entire exercise.
- The capability to initiate malfunctions such as a tire blowout, drop in oil pressure
- A feature allowing instructors or students to switch to an overhead view and to review and reinforce street-level situations.
- Scoring and record keeping functions
- 4 separate driving worlds to meet the driver training needs of agencies throughout the world.
- Instructor Operator Station (IOS).
- System documentation