FAAC is dedicated to providing the highest fidelity in training products on the market. Our core focus is simulation technology that provides your officers with a life-like virtual training environment. Understanding your training objectives and budget, FAAC works with you to develop your optimum training solution. FAAC’s pedigree in professional driver training simulation is unparalleled. FAAC maintains a comprehensive in-house team to support the Public Safety market. We focus on a Customer-for-Life philosophy to understand, develop, deliver, and support your specific training program.
Nothing more fully prepares officers for what they will do during a patrol cycle than placing them in those situations during training. FAAC’s Continuum of Training combines driving, use-of-force and incident command systems in a single training session, the officer has a much more realistic experience as it relates to their duties. Officers do exactly the same things in the training room that they do on duty.
In the DrivingForce simulation, officers will receive and respond to calls in the patrol car, conduct an investigation and field interview, make a simulated arrest and implement a level of force necessary to gain compliance from a subject. The most valuable component of this combined training is that it takes the officer from the beginning to the end of a call.
FAAC’s incident command and management simulator solution. It’s built from the ground up to create the most realistic, reproducible, and customizable training scenarios possible for emergency operation centers, municipal crisis teams, first responders, and other safety and security professionals. Each scenario can address all the levels of strategic, tactical, and operational thinking that come into play in a critical incident. RescueSim is inherently scalable, both in terms of class-size, scenario complexity, and organizational hierarchy.
Continuum of Training is now availble on NPPGov. For more Contract Details:
• Log into nppgov.com
• Forms, legal documentation, price lists and other information can be found on the FAAC vendor page
• Sign the Intergovernmental Agreement
(IGA) and keep for your records
• Provide your NPPGov member number on the purchase order
FAAC’s LE-1000 is an advanced training system developed for Emergency Vehicle Operator training to teach and assess judgement and decision making skills. A comprehensive training curriculum ensures both instructor and student have the most advanced tools in the industry at their fingertips.
• Industry leading EVO training curriculum package
• Multi-skill scenario library
• Single or multi student role-play
• Comprehensive Train-the-Trainer syllabus
• Generic or custom vehicle hardware
• Reconfigurable instrumentation graphics
• High fidelity interactive environmental cues
Nothing more closely matches the scenarios officers face during a patrol cycle than the compressed situational dynamics of a DrivingForce training exercise. Officers will do exactly the same things in the training room that they do on duty: receiving and responding to a call in their patrol car, conducting an investigation or a field interview, making a simulated arrest, or even implementing a level of force necessary to gain compliance from a subject.
• Fully integrated Driving and Use of Force Simulator (MILO Range)
• Elevated immersion
• Simulator-to-simulator integration
• Scenario development software application (optional)
• Multi-screen theater environment (optional)
FAAC’s incident command management simulator RescueSim allows first responders to train in a realistic 3D environment for operational preparedness. A comprehensive suite of environments allows training from the line level to command level across multi-disciplines.
• Realistic exercise locations
• Unlimited incident scenarios
• Interactive role playing functionality
• Scalable training setups
• One-on-one training, classroom training and multi-user training
• Large scale theater environment
FAAC industry leading Instructor Development Programs go well beyond teaching your instructors on how to use the simulator. Built from years of hands-on practical application training FAAC transfers that knowledge to your team through its Simulator Instructor Training Courses. The program is designed for both the beginner and the seasoned instructor.
Next Level Training:
• Pursuit safety and judgement
• Vehicle operation
• Conditioned cognitive reaction
• Controlled response training
• De-escalation training
• Policy and procedure review
or call us at 734-761-5836
Did you know that simulation training can help students achieve 90% learning retention? Help your training program by getting on the right track with simulation training.
Go Beyond The Simulator And Learn How To Train. FAAC’s Instructor Development courses go beyond the simulator, and teach instructors how to use the simulator as a training tool.