FAAC’s New Crew Trainer with 2View Tactical Team Training Technology 2View Crew Trainer Simulator Solution: #1 Selling EVOC tactical driving simulator Driver Cab Real-time Computer System Instructor Operator Station Sound
(two visually correct yet separate viewpoints)
How to train two positions in one simulator
Until now, two-seat simulators had not been configured properly because they only had one viewpoint. The second student’s seat received a skewed image of the virtual driving environment that soon made the student sick from the distorted view.
FAAC’s Crew Trainer with 2View
This breaking-edge technology provides two separate viewpoints – one for the driver and a separate viewpoint geometrically aligned for the second forward officer seat.
Tactical Team Training Technology
- Dynamic team training
- Advanced operator / officer training
- Only system capable of training NFPA 1500: A 6.2.4
- Teamwork, collaboration, and communication
- Initial on-scene command strategies and tactics
- Evaluation and coaching skills for officers
Click image to view the FDNY Simulator Video
Click image to view the LAFD Simulator Video
Weve created realistic simulators for a wide range of vehicles, including pumper trucks, tower trucks, tillers, aerial trucks, tractor-drawn ladder trucks, and ambulances. Use of real components and gauges ensures that what the student experiences in our cab is the same thing he or she experiences on the road.
• Tower trucks
• Aerial trucks
• Tractor-drawn ladder trucks
FAAC's proprietary software system enables the student vehicle to respond to the environment and operator maneuvers, such as speed, road friction, wind, and driver inputs.
Provides signals to the student vehicle dashboard instruments.
Our visual display sets the standard for creating a lifelike driving environment with the widest field of view in the industry.
Our interactive instructor operator station provides a direct, real-time link between instructors and students within the training environment. Instructors can enter the training session as a vehicle or a pedestrian and create unique training elements for students.
• Controls traffic, weather, equipment malfunctions, daylight, lesson storage and assessment.
• Provides a location for instructor-student interaction tools, such as a desktop instructor driving console and pedestrian joystick control.
Our system generates appropriate vehicle motor and other operational sounds of a fire or EMS vehicle
• Radio (intercom) system can be integrated into the driving station to enable two-way communications activity and training for the student driver through interaction with the instructor.
FAAC’s New Crew Trainer with 2View Tactical Team Training Technology
2View Crew Trainer Simulator
#1 Selling EVOC tactical driving simulator
Real-time Computer System
Instructor Operator Station