The keystone of the MILO Live Target Retrieval System is the simple design, made of durable materials. The motor-driven retrieval system is controlled by each shooter, allowing independent operation of target distance, or optionally controlled from a range control center. The metal facings on retrieval systems take on a great deal of abuse in the line of fire, so special attention has been given to all metal facings (which are fabricated from hardened steel and cut at less than the standard 45-degree angle iron). The entire system is designed and fabricated to ensure durable and continuous operation for handguns, rifles, and machine guns at 2200 fps with up to 2000 ft. lbs of energy. Rifle Rated upgrades are also available.
Target Retrieval Systems
Our simple design, using durable materials, ensures a long life for every Target Retrieval System we manufacture. The Target Retrieval System is independently operated by each shooter to allow for controlled positioning of each target’s distance. We offer different options and will work with you to help select the system that is right for you.
Included with the Target Retrieval System
All Target Retrieval Systems come complete with:
• Motor control boxes
• Retrieval ends
• Target cars
• Target hangers
• Stainless steel cable
• Stainless steel drive cord
• Pre-constructed wiring harnesses/switches
• Other optional Target Retrieval Systems are available upon request
• Various rail systems available
• Individual and centralized computer-controlled turning target rail system available
• Fully programmable, automated target systems available with onboard programmable lighting, hit sensing, and more